Montag, 26. April 2010

4 times

I have to apologize for my current lack of posts. I am in the middle of some exams and still have so much to do. But when the next two weeks are over you can expect much more again, cause I have many ideas (my tattoo, maybe a tutorial again, a timeline of my hair ^^). So please stay in touch (maybe add me on my twitter!). Also I need to thank Stephanie for the award she gave me, more about it next time.

Before there will be some juicy pictures from saturday night, let me juts express how happy I am about the news about a new collection from Beth Ditto for Evans! This is more than supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! This is the coolest (or is it most cool?) thing that I could dream of. YaY!
I still want to keep my blog bilingual, but please don't be sad if in some post there is just one language (which willmostly be English than). I am also thinking about translating the questions on formspring.me into english / german, maybe when I have more time.



Okay Ladies & Gentleman my best friends & me:
(ähm... blogger keeps going mad so you can click on them to make them bigger)









Oh my, they all are so pretty and well dress.
It was so much fun.





(Sometimes I just don't get what blogger.de is making out of the pictures, they all have the same size actually!)